Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Photoshoot with Tom Brokaw

I did a photo-shoot with my friend and fellow photographer Brianna Stello at Gucci in the Charleston Place Hotel. The event was hosted by Roper St. Francis, held in the upper ballroom of the hotel, in appreciation of the generous contributions of all the donors who were attending. The special guest and speaker of the evening was former anchor and managing editor of NBC Nightly News, Tom Brokaw. Mr. Brokaw was a total professional and a trooper, holding out for more than 120 posed shots. Yeah I'm not sure I could have held out that long. You go Tom. Unfortunately I can't show you all the images but I did want to share the setup and one of the personal shots we snuck in with Mr. Brokaw.

Check out the sweet setup for the shoot on the showroom floor of Gucci.

Brianna Stello hangin with Tom Brokaw. Yeah as usual I was stuck behind the camera where I like it.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home